i'll glad to sent you those errors

Amos, thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Jonathan
El 10/06/15 a las 16:25, Amos Jeffries escibiĆ³:
On 11/06/2015 6:39 a.m., Jonathan Filogna wrote:
Ty Amos.

one more question

if i run apt-get install squid3 on my debian server, i must change some
lines like http_body_reply. But i can conserve my old squid.conf right?

Yes. The squid3 package will currently install a whole separate set of
binaries and directories so your 'squid' install is all still in place
and working. You can copy the old config or not, up to you. If you do,
use "squid3 -k parse" to see what minimally needs changing for it to run.

It happens that I'm working through in the process of making a new squid
package that auto-upgrades from 2.7 to 3.5. So I am interested in
hearing about any ERROR/FATAL messages -k parse produces on your old config.

Amos