Hi all.

I'm testing squid 4.x with Active Directory connection.

When there are spaces in logged accounts eg : "Jhon Rambo" squid use only the last string in logon user "Rambo".

This corrupted account is used in all ACLS and events too and all acls matches Rambo and not "Jhon Rambo"

This behavior can be replicated in Squid 3.5x branchs too and be replicated in both LDAP/NTLM methods.

* * It should be a security issue and an issue according governments laws * *

1) If we create acls for the account "Rambo" that is - an another person - of "Jhon Rambo" , Jhon Rambo aka "Rambo" for squid use the same ACLs as "Rambo" account. 2) In Europe we must keep Squid logs for the police during 1 year according Justice needs. This corruption break logs validity according Squid did not reflect the real connected username.

How to fix it ?

Best regards