On 2016-11-17 22:01, Alex Rousskov wrote:
On 11/17/2016 12:15 AM, senor wrote:
I discovered that 'squid -k rotate' toggles cache.log output into full
debug mode as if I had done 'squid -k debug'.  Execute a second rotate
and it toggles debug off. This only happens when I have an ecap adapter
configured. Comment out those lines and everything works as expected.

My question is about the debug behavior. If this isn't a bug

Sounds like a bug to me. If you can reproduce this behavior with one of
the official sample eCAP adapters, then this is a Squid bug. Otherwise,
it is probably your adapter bug.

I can't reproduce the issue with official sample adapter using Squid-3.5.22. I used the following configuration:

# diff etc/squid.conf.default etc/squid.conf
73a74,80
loadable_modules /usr/local/lib/ecap_adapter_modifying.so
ecap_enable on
ecap_service ecapModifier respmod_precache \
        uri=ecap://e-cap.org/ecap/services/sample/modifying \
        victim=</body> \
        replacement=<br>eCAP_works</body>
adaptation_access ecapModifier allow all

Garri