For your dynamic ip problem, you could easily write a small bash script to do a
scheduled nslookup on a dynamic dns hostname using dyn or no-ip. Write it so
that it dumps the output into your firewall rules to keep the ip updated in
your firewall rules.
 Benjamin  E. Nicholshttp://www.squidblacklist.org
1-405-397-1360
------ Original message------From: Walter H.Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2016 2:58 AMTo:
Eliezer Croitoru;Cc: squid-users@lists.squid-cache.org;Subject:Re:
[squid-users] Hint for howto wanted ...
On Mon, November 28, 2016 06:56, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:> OK so the next step
is:> Routing over tunnel to the other proxy and on it(which has ssl-bump)>
intercept.by now only the 3.5.20 squid on the local VM does SSL-bump> If you
have a public on the remote proxies which can use ssl-bump then> route the
traffic to there using Policy Based routing.how do I configure this?> You can
selectively route by source or destination IP addresses.by now the remote has
in its iptables to only accept port 3128 from myhome IP (IPv6 and IPv4), but
the IPv4 at home changes several times ayear;means it is not fix;>> Now my main
question is: Can't you just install 3.5 on the 3.1.23 machine> and bump
there?SSL bump and parent proxy together doesn't work,if this worked I wouldn't
need the 3.1.23 machine at all ...the 3.1.23 machine has the other 2 proxies
(3.4.14-remote and3.5.20-local) as parent ...I should mention that the 3.5.20
box also has ClamAV (SquidClam) whichdoes malware checking ...(the remote
  proxy can't run ClamAV)> How are you intercepting the connections? What are
the iptables rules you> are using?the client have configured the 3.1.23 squid
box as proxy> What OS are you running on top of the Squid boxes?all squid boxes
run CentOS
mailing
listsquid-users@lists.squid-cache.orghttp://lists.squid-cache.org/listinfo/squid-users