is running aufs with rock store and safe, when not running with "-N"?

On 09.03.17 11:02, Alex Rousskov wrote:
Running AUFS in SMP mode is unsafe by default but some admins use
configuration hacks to make it work for them. Primary Store developers
do not test such configurations (or AUFS in general).

according to the "workers" docs, "workers 0" is the same as "squid -N" and
"workers 1" is non-SMP mode

so, with "workers 1", both aufs and rock should work properly, with rock
using separate process, correct?

Running a combination of AUFS and Rock stores in SMP mode is crazy.

I get that as in SMP mode, ufs should be used?

10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!