On 25.05.2017 11:25, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 25/05/17 19:51, Miguel Barbero wrote:
Good morning,

We have a special requirement and we are not sure whether it's possible to accomplish.

We have defined a whitelist and a blacklist on our Squid. Its behaviour is as usual and how it could expect.

All the traffic less blacklist is passed however we are interested to get an alert about the passed traffic that don't belong neither whitelist or blacklist.

Is there any way to get this?

It is. I would configure it like this:

acl blacklist ...
http_access deny blocklist

acl whitelist ...
http_access allow whitelist

external_acl_type notify %% /path/to/notify_script
acl notify external notify

http_access allow notify
http_access deny all

Where the notify_script is a helper that sends your notification however you want and returns "OK" to Squid.
Hello Amos,

this helps me too, but where at the above "notify" can be a own defined label?

acl videourls ...
acl audiourls ...

external_acl_type notify %% /path/to/notify_script
acl notifyscript external notify

http_access allow notifyscript

how can I have two different notify_scripts?
e.g. one for acl  videourls and one for acl audiourls

Thanks,
Walter