* Alex Rousskov <rouss...@measurement-factory.com>:
> On 08/09/2017 02:21 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>
> > I found that some portion is caused by "ldirectord" probing if the
> > proxy service on port 8080 is still active & working.
>
> "active" -- maybe, but "working" -- hardly.

I had to checks, one "simple" connect check (probably causing the
transaction-end-before-headers" and one elaborate check which sends an
HTTP request and checks the data returned.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebra...@charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin