From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-boun...@lists.squid-cache.org] On Behalf
Of ? NiNJA ?
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 21:26
To: squid-users@lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: [squid-users] Different cache_dir based on object types

Hi friends

I have a server with Dual Xeon cpu , 64GB ram , [2] 256GB SSD and [4] 2TB HDD

Is there anyway to config Squid to store objects in different
cache_dir based on object types ?

For example storing video files (mp4 , mkv ...) into first hard disk
Storing windows update files into second hard disk
Storing js , css , html files into third hard disk
And etc ...

Thank you all with Love .