Hey Walter,

From what I understood the only reason to use tproxy on CentOS 6 is since below
kernel 3.18 and a specific version of iptables  there is not NAT table for ipv6.
There for you cannot use REDIRECT for ipv6 on these machines.
But in your case you don't need a full tproxy but something like NAT REDIRECT.
If you can manage to test a newer kernel with newer iptables it would be pretty
simple to "resolve" the issue avoiding tproxy usage.
But if you cannot use another kernel and iptables what you would need it a
partially tproxy setup.
IE: tproxy on the incoming port only but not use transparent on the outgoing
traffic.

This is where Amos and Alex experience and knowledge should come in handy and
can help you to setup you system the right way.

Else then the above(since tproxy works on both CentOS 6 and 7 but differently)
you will need your system to be setup correctly.
If you want me to test I have no issue to do so but it will take time.

I recommend you to first start with an ACCEPT for all traffic on the machine
and test.
Also make sure to use "netstat -ntlp" or "ss -ntlp" to see on what ip+port
squid is listening.(make sure it's really listening on ipv6 addres)
The squid.conf
http_port 13129 tproxy

should result on an IPv6 listening port (::) and if not then it's probably due
to something in the kernel level and you will need to define a specific IPv6
address with the port.

Since you have full control on the environment and windows clients please try
the next software:
http://moodle.ngtech.co.il/software/2017/03/05/switch-ie-proxy/

to set the proxy for the machine.
It's one of MS recommended one and I use it on all my windows machines without
any need for interception in any of the systems(win xp till 10).

I have tested it with CentOS 7 and in the past with CentOS 6 but it's like
there are missing pieces in the whole setup.
When you will set the system iptables to only contain the very basics which are
ACCEPT all traffic(both INPUT\OUPUT\FORWARD) you will be able to move forward
in the stack into squid.

If all the above just doesn't work, let me know and I will try to test it with
a new CentOS 6 to make sure it works as expected.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru