Hello squidUsers,

I have a bit of a problem. Im currently on a network where there is a vpn
already configured and running. The proxy is working perfectly but for 1
issue. Te issue is as follows:

  VPN works perfectly, proxy sends ping, ssh, vnc, samba, cups protocols
by the tunnel but when trying to access local http adresses, the proxy
reads them as public http and send those protocols via wan... Making it
an error.

I have located the error (local http/https is read as public http and is
send by wan) how can I configure it so that the local http goes by the vpn

Thanks in advance.

squid-users mailing list