On 13.03.18 13:44, Danilo V wrote:
Is it possible/feasible to configure squid in explicit mode with ssl

explicit is not intercept, intercept is not explicit.

explicit is where browser is configured (manually or automatically via WPAD)
to use the proxy.

intercept is where network device forcifully redirects http/https connections
to the proxy.

maybe you mean SSL bump in explicit mode?

Due to architecture of my network it is not possible to implement
transparent proxy.

excuse me?
by "transparent" people mean what we usually call "intercept".

What would be the behavior of applications that dont support proxy - i.e.
dont forward requests to proxy?

they mest be intercepted.

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...
squid-users mailing list