2*NCONC*NCHILD will possibly lead to too high value as a default and the busy-ness will never be logged.

My proposal of higher of (2*NCONC) and (2*NCHILD) would mean that load is now regularly high enough that atleast 2 more children are needed.

We can start with that and then find a better formula.

Amish