I have had squid running well for a while now on my NAS. The browser on my PC
was set up to use squid. A few weeks ago I started running a VPN client on the
same NAS. Everything still ran well. The other day I change the VPN
configuration so that all traffic on the NAS gets routed through the VPN (VPN
became the default gateway). Everything still ran fine except for a few web
sites. When I tried to reach my bank, let's say it is www.mybank.com, from my
PC I received a "This site can't be reached" error. I'm assuming that the bank
site won't allow connections from a VPN server.

Not sure if it is doable but is it possible via squid to redirect a request to
a different gateway based on the URL (www.mybank.com<http://www.mybank.com>)?
If possible how to accomplish this?

Thanks
Don