I have an issue with a Squid config I can’t figure out. I’m trying to have
a many (Hosts) to many (Up stream proxies) in a single config

I’ve created 4 ports for clients to talk to, then created ACL lists for
those ports.  From there I’ve tried (and failed) to create naming groups
for cacheing peers, then added those to ACLs and it fails. Any ideas?

Here’s a link on what some people have come up with.
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-server-73/squid-multiple-ports-multiple-destinations-4175450243/
linuxquestions.org

Squid multiple ports multiple destinations
Hello there, I want to spawn one squid instance on multiple ports (which I
already have). Code: http_port myip:9000 name=first http_port myip:9001
linuxquestions.org

Squid multiple ports multiple destinations
Hello there, I want to spawn one squid instance on multiple ports (which I
already have). Code: http_port myip:9000 name=first http_port myip:9001

Any help would be appreciated