On 22/02/21 10:42 pm, heimarbeit123.99 wrote:
of course I did read the documentation. Otherwise I would not have asked here. I would not ask for your time if the solution would be available for myself. I am asking right here -after some weeks- because I do not know what is finally wrong.

You used the -R option to forbid "Referral" when your LDAP system contains referrals. That is the direct cause of the *WARNING*, and possibly why the lookup fails if the user/group details are contained in that alternate LDAP database.

Amos