On 14.04.21 20:49, koshik moshik wrote:
First of all thank you for trying to help me. Let me describe my current
issue: I have 5000 proxies and would like to hide them. My plan was using
another proxy server with 5000 cache peers and 5000 users.

do you have 5000 users with one proxy for each user?

Each user would get one peer and one proxy attached to that peer.

User connects to a proxy, and the proxy can have multiple peers set up.

So
basically the outer world would not see my "main proxy" and only the one
from the new proxy server.

the world will see IP of whichever proxy those users use, or their parent
proxied.

Is there any better solution than cache peers for that?

maybe try to rephrase your status and requirements.

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watkins.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig