On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:06:23 +1300
Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> Agreed. Luckily we hear you (Alex and I are pretty much "them" these days).

Hopefully I don't sound unappreciative; I'm thankful for the work you've put
into Squid, and the quick and useful responses you've given here on the list,
which has resolved my problem. It's not always easy to properly document
something that you are close to and see every day; it's often difficult to
really see things how a stranger would, and as you've pointed out, proxy'ing in
general isn't a simple subject. Squid is a powerful tool and I'm happy to have
it available. Keep up the good work!

--
Dave Blanchard <d...@killthe.net>