On 7/03/22 21:25, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
Are the auto-generated releases on
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v6/
simply broken or is there another reason for a recent tarball since
07.02.2022?

The snapshots only publish if our CI system confirms the code as working on a range of popular systems and compilers.
(<http://build.squid-cache.org/job/trunk-matrix/>)

A build fix for FreeBSD broke the build for Ubuntu Xenial clang. So the v6 development branch is not passing that check right now. It is being worked on (slowly) at <https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/986>.

All other OS and compilers appear fine. So I have now kicked a snapshot build to happen. It should show up in the next 24 hrs.

Amos