On 3/15/22 15:09, Jason Spashett wrote:

I wonder if there is a set of workable acls at present that can detect and/or block domain fronting. By way of my understanding, that would be comparing the TLS SNI during a client connecting to squid and issuing a CONNECT method. Squid would bump that TLS request to also examine each and every Host header and compare it to the TLS SNI to see if there is a discrepancy.

Bugs notwithstanding, modern Squids should be able to do that using an external ACL. Your external ACL helper can receive SNI information via %ssl::>sni in the external_acl_type FORMAT field.