Hi,

for sure I am not the only one having this problem and maybe it a rtfm-thing, but i
wasn't able to find it and I searched a lot.

I have a squid up and running with samba-3 using the fedora packages
(squid-2.5.STABLE3-1.fc1). authentication against the ads works fine from squid for
basic and ntlm authentication. now i want to build some acls using groups from the
active directory.

I tried unsing wb_group helper with syntax like this:

external_acl_type NT_global_group %LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/wb_group -d -c
acl FullAccess external NT_global_group squid_access

winbind works, i can check with wbinfo -whatever it will work, but wb_group gets me:
(wb_group)[2414](wb_check_group.c:343): Got 'xxxx\\username squid_access' from Squid
(length: 27).
(wb_group)[2414](wb_check_group.c:231): Warning: Can't enum user groups.

I have found couple of people having the same problem via google, but no solution!!!

best regards,
roman

Stay Tuned For PocketBeats
http://pocketbeats.net/