No, I have not since the searches are not anonymous and it works if I
specify an ou:

-D "cn=Squid,ou=IT,ou=Users,ou=site1,ou=subcompany,dc=mydomain,dc=net" -w
password

tells squid_ldap_auth to authenticate with the specified account and
password before doing searches.

Thanks,
Colin

             Serassio Guido
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             cmeconsulting.it>                                          To
                                       Colin Farley
             11/15/2005 12:23          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             PM                        squid-users@squid-cache.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: [squid-users]  Re:
                                       squid_ldap_auth and Windows 2003 AD

Hi,

At 18.50 15/11/2005, Colin Farley wrote:

>I'm still having this problem and hope that someone might be able to point
>me in the right direction, below I have included more details:

Do you have tried my suggestion ?

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1           10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135  Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/