On 2/21/07, Christian Ricardo dos Santos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm wondering if there is anyway to configure squid to:
- Autenthicate users through multiple ADs domains (Windows 2k / 2k3).

Search the list archives. I belive a post by Henrik mentions the need
for trusts to be established between the domains.

- Allow each user (or AD's group) to access a specific list of sites (txt
file).

I imagine this can be done with Squid, but am not sure how. (I seem to
remember seeing a post recently dealing with txt file site lists.) It
seems a good content filter would be more adept at it. I use DG with
ntlm to do it.

- Automatic accept the change of any password made by an user (Windows's
AD).

If your users can change their own passwords via their workstation,
the change should be immediate with squid since it will be
authenticating against the DC where the change was made.

--
Chris Nighswonger
Network & Systems Director