Hi Janczuk,

f.janczuk wrote:
Hello all,

I have a problem with squid configuration.
I has installed squid 2.6 in transparent mode on a  OpenBSD server but
when i look squid's log i read only TCP_MISS/200 in my access.log
Any ideas?

Maybe you compiled Squid with the "--enable-storeio=null,ufs,coss,diskd,aufs" option and configured it as a proxy only without caching anything?

How did you test your transparent Squid proxy? With just a few requests or for an entire network?

Try browsing multiple sites and check your access.log and see if you get HIT logs besides the TCP_MISS logs. Doesn't your cache.log report anything?

Can you post your output of " squidclient mgr:info "?

Posting your squid.conf might also help.

Thanking you...

Thanks.

--

With best regards and good wishes,