Hi Adrian,

Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Wed, Nov 07, 2007, Hemant Raj Chhetri wrote:

Hi Adrian,
I am also facing the same problem with https sites. Yahoo works fine with me but I am having problem with hotmail. Please advice me on how do I handle this or is there any guide which I can refer to.

I don't know of an easy way to handle this, I'm sorry. I know how I'd handle
it in Squid-2.6 but it'd require a couple weeks of work and another few weeks
of testing.

I have 2 FreeBSD-6.2 transparent Squid proxies using WCCP2 with a Cisco 3620 router. Up till now, I am not facing any HTTPS problem. At least, nobody is complaining about Hotmail and Yahoo web mail services.

(Considering how much of a problem this has caused people in the past I'm
surprised a solution hasn't been contributed back to the project..)

Maybe, the solution lies on the setup of the Operating System, Squid and Router itself.

Thanking you...

Adrian

--

With best regards and good wishes,