Hi George,

Siju George wrote:
On Nov 21, 2007 12:21 PM, Tek Bahadur Limbu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi George,

Siju George wrote:
Hi,

I have a System with two Internet connections.
Is it possible to configure squid to load balance out going internet
traffic through those two Internet Connections?
To keep things simple, you can just use the "tcp_outgoing_address"
parameter in squid.conf.

It didn't work :-(
I am running OpenSBD and using the route-to option in pf.conf
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html#outgoing

I am not familiar with OpenBSD systems.
How many network interface cards does this OpenBSD system have?
And how is your network setup layout?

to load balance Internet connections.
It is not multipath routing with two default routes.

Why don't you create 2 alias in your network interface pointing to the 2 routers having internet connectivity and then use the "tcp_outgoing_address" parameter?

Thanking you...

Thank you so much for the response :-)

Kind Regards

Siju