Hostmaster wrote:

Amos Jeffries wrote:
Hostmaster wrote:
Hi all, I am looking for a pointer of a list of those "macros" or "tokens" used in the errors/ templates.

http://squid.treenet.co.nz/Doc/Code/group__ErrorPageAPI.dyn
These are 3.x docs now but even 2.6 should not be too different.

Thanks, I did already guess that it was %i but...

I'm using 2.5.5 stable at the moment.

Well, you would be VERY much better off after upgrading.
2.5-anything are very old, with many known problems.

Amos

Do you think that includes fixing that %i is always set to 0.0.0.0, even when I turn Forwarded-for back on?

I know for 3.x it does. not sure about 2.6, but its likely. if not, we need a bug report on it.

I'll give it a shot in any case.

Thanks for the help.

-mark

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+