To: "piyush joshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Need help

There's no (one) piece of software that does this yet. A combination of
various bits of free software can do all of this.

Adrian

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008, piyush joshi wrote:
Dear All,
              Can anyone suggest me any free software to monitor squid
which will show all information like CPU usage, Memory Usage, No of
hite, IP address where from request is coming top users, Top sites,
Top Bandwith . Please reply to me i will be grateful to you ..

Piyush Joshi
9415414376