Hi,

I've found lots of references online (in this list's archives, other sites and
the FAQ) to customising error pages in squid, but haven't yet found reference
to removing error pages completely.

My squid box is running transparently. In the case of any errors I'd like it to
simply return no content to users, so it is not so obvious that their access is
being proxied.

Is this possible without editing source code? I think I saw reference to
setting font color in error messages to the same as background, but I'd prefer
something a little less hackish ;)

Thanks

Catch up on all the latest celebrity gossip
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/