Hello;

I am looking to force all requests sent to an internal proxy to another
internal proxy.  The two proxies are separated via a WAN link and each one is
managed by different admins.  I am not able to use ICP.

I will not be able to resolve via DNS any of the URLs parsed by my internal
Squid proxy. I would prefer to have a method whereby I just redirect my traffic
to the other proxy, without having to add the final dest URL that I want
traffic sent to.

The reason for the proxy in the first place is due to a restrictive ACL that
limits us to just a handful of IPs originating from our site.  This is entirely
security related and not due to any licensing, etc.

I read the reverse proxy paper, and while this addresses some abilities, it
does not for all.

Does anyone have a squid.conf that would address this requirement?

I am running Squid 2.7.STABLE5

Many thanks all in advance,

.vp