I am running Nocat with along with squid3 and I am experiencing some problems:

Sometimes everything works fine but, sometimes the system is extremely slow and I get the following error on browser:

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://us.mc625.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showFolder;_ylt=ArsEohpYUGGoVGGsFGqujqJjk70X?

The following error was encountered:

Unable to determine IP address from host name for us.mc625.mail.yahoo.com
The dnsserver returned:

Refused: The name server refuses to perform the specified operation.
This means that:

The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.
Your cache administrator is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Generated Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:07:31 GMT by localhost (squid/3.0.PRE5)
------

I added my dns servers to the squid.conf with the dns_nameservers ....