Silamael wrote:
Hello!

Is there any possibility at moment to use DNSSEC in Squid?
We want to present a special error page if a DNS answer is received
which fails the DNSSEC check.
Are there any built-in features, patches or anything else to realize this?
Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Matthias

Not in the official code. Patches welcome.

The Squid-3 code uses RFC 3597 compliant layers of DNS client in rfc1035 and rfc3596 which can be extended for any other RR lookup implementation and handlers.

The DNS client these form the core of only provides for one generic DNS error page at present with the system message presented by the core lookup code.

If anyone is interested in doing this as a project please contact me for details on how to do the enhancement. Thanks.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.7