Hi,

At 12.14 06/07/2009, giorgio.bo...@radicigroup.com wrote:

Good morning to all

I have to install Squid on windows 2003 R2 Sp2.
When start the squid service fron control panel of windows receive this message :

The Squid service on Local Computer Started and then stopped.Some service stop automatically if they have not
work to to, for example the performance Logs And Alerts service.

If I start squid from windows prompt it start.

You can help me.

What in log files ?

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1           10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135  Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: guido.seras...@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/