Trever L. Adams wrote:
I seem to be having trouble with acl rep_header trying to match against
an X-Header added by ICAP from the squid server in question.

acl TextAdultContent rep_header X-TEXT-CATEGORY                    adult.*
acl TextConfidenceSolid rep_header X-TEXT-CATEGORY-CONFIDENCE      SOLID
acl TextConfidenceAmbiguous rep_header X-TEXT-CATEGORY-CONFIDENCE  AMBIGUOUS

http_access deny TextAdultContent TextConfidenceSolid

I do not get any errors on loading, but it doesn't deny the connection.
I do see the X-Headers in question in Firefox + FireBug so I know the
correct ones are set.

Considering the fact that icap_access relies on ACLs, my guess would be ICAP is adding the headers after the rep_header ACL is evaluated.

Is this possible with ICAP + Squid, or is it a bug, or just not possible?

Run two Squid instances. One using ICAP to add the headers, the other blocking based on headers present.

Thank you,
Trever Adams

Chris