Typically, all of our proxy clients connect to our Squid servers via
HTTP (TCP/80).  If they request a HTTPS site, Squid will CONNECT to the
site and tunnel the data back to the client via HTTP.

I have a scenario now where the entire stream needs to be HTTPS:

<User>----(HTTPS)----<Squid>-----(HTTPS)----<Destination Server on
Internet>

How would I support this in Squid?  Would I need to add a "https_port"
and install a SSL certificate on the proxy server?  Would the proxy
server then decrypt data from the <User> and rencrypt it using
<Destination Server's> SSL certificate on the way out to the Internet?

Thanks,

Josh