On 23/02/11 21:44, jiluspo wrote:

acc. to http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
2.6.32 to 2.6.34 have bridging issues on some systems

what are these systems.

does anybody could confirm ubuntu 10.10 x64 has same issue?

The kernel issues mentioned were sighted and reported in relation to Gentoo and some unspecified "I'm using Linux". It was missing ICMP messages and weird

Regarding Ubuntu 10.10, there is a bug opened against 9.10 where I posted the same question to interested users. No answer yet. I'm not aware of any reason why it would not work. 10.10 provides at least minimum working version for all involved software.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5