Please keep the replies on the mailing list for others to benefit from.
I charge for private assistance.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:32:56 +0200, Ümit Kablan wrote:
Hi,

2011/2/22 Amos Jeffries :
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:24:39 +0200, Ümit Kablan wrote:

2011/2/21 Amos Jeffries wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:19:53 +0200, Ümit Kablan wrote:

-------
GET

/search?hl=tr&source=hp&biw=1276&bih=823&q=eee+ktu&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=eee&fp=64d53dfd7a69225a&tch=3&ech=1ψ=6UBOTbHmCtah_Aa2haXRDw12969740590425&wrapid=tlif129697480915821&safe=active
HTTP/1.1

Note the missing http://domain details in the URL. This is not a
browser->proxy HTTP request. It is a browsers->origin request.

IIRC interception of this type of request does not work in Windows, since the kernel NAT details are not available without proprietary third-party network drivers. Look at WPAD configuration of the localnet browsers
instead, that way they will send browser->proxy requests nicely.

Exactly! The working requests are all starting with http://domain/ as you mentioned. (I must say I couldn't capture loopback network packets

Squid needs to be configured via the http_port to know what mode/type of traffic it is going to receive. The browsers need to be sending the right
type as well.

I have
-----
http_port 3128
-----
in my configuration. Do I miss something?

Yes. But you keep omitting the details of *how* browsers are getting to squid, so we can't tell if you are attempting to run a transparent proxy or a reverse proxy. Two very different configurations both in Squid and in the network underneath.

Please confirm your network layout and traffic flows including software which is involved on each related machine.

You say this Squid is on Windows where interception type of transparent proxy is not possible for free, but keep mentioning the public website google as working.

I suspect you are trying to perform NAT interception on a separate box to Squid. Which is highly dangerous.

There are a number of workaround, So we are at the question of what exactly are you trying to do with the traffic? what does your goal look like?

I have a slow internet connection all machines connecting to internet
individually so I simply want squid work correctly to make things
faster.

Details please. So far we know this:

When failing
Clients traffic passes through gateway box __ which is running __ and does __ to the connections, then __ and then __ and Squid sends an "invalid request" message back.

When working
Clients traffic passes through gateway box __ which is running __ and does __ to the connections, then __ and then __ and Squid fetches the request over a slow Internet link and sends it back.

Browser doesnt send correct http://domain/xyz address to the proxy
instead it sends GET /xyz and it does seem to be same on firefox, ie
and chrome. The browser additionally send Host: www.xxx.com data with
missing url info. What I thought of was telling squid concatenate
these data: "http://"; "www.xyz.com" "/xyz" if possible.

Everything works correctly at localhost and it seems strange to me.

Localhost is very special.

When you enter google everything is fine, when you hit keys google
gets completion successfully BUT when you hit enter the browser just
sends /xyz unlike before.

I am sending my configuration for Squid 2.7STABLE8 downloaded from
http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/index.html.