Dear squid-users,

I have been reading about pipelining (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_pipelining), and we are thinking to change the pipeline_prefetch directive to "on" in our Squid-based installation, but have found some notes which prevent us to try it

Notes: (Now defaults to off for bandwidth management and access logging reasons)

Can someone go into a more detailed explanation on this? Is it really worth to try?

Thank you in advance for your help,
--
Víctor J. Hernández Gómez
Servicio de Aplicaciones Transversales y Grandes Sistemas