On 01/05/11 12:48, Gary K wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using squid 3.1 with reverse proxy (accel), I work find with 3
sites. but I find a few page with problem in one of the site. finally
i find out that when the page using https for  the user login and
registration, squid don't have response.

Page-based login (aka form, session or cookie based login) Squid never sees. Whether HTTP or HTTPS.

Can squid reverse proxy only
cache the http request and bypass the https (ssl) request for a domain
if some of the page is ssl page.

HTTPS reverse-proxy can see and cache all content inside the HTTPS transactions exactly like it can handle HTTP.

That means http page cache and https
page bypass (not cache) for one domain.

To prevent caching of a domain:

 acl example dstdomain .example.com
 cache deny example

You may be wanting HTTPS-only non-caching though:

 acl HTTPS proto HTTPS
 acl example dstdomain .example.com
 cache deny HTTPS example

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1