On 19/05/11 11:14, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
On 18/05/2011 20:24, Stefanos Vizikidis wrote:

I am running version 3.1.11.

well if you have a squid proxy that is not using any auth methods but
only basic ACLS and specific domain\ip no caching options..
it should be weird.
on what port and what protocol this exchange server working?
SSL?
443?
other?
it can might be some cookies problem so you can take a naked squid on
let say ubuntu .. stable one from ubutnu releases 2.7 or 3 and make sure
it works with them.
(proxy only without caching.. )
i dont have an exchange server that i can try it on but if you wish to
send me an account and server i will try to use my squid if you want.
also we will benefit if one of the squid-users have exchange server and
can help us with it.

Eliezer