Hi all,

I recently noticed one of my squid servers reverse its "normal" usage stats for:

        Request Memory Hit Ratios:      5min: 0.6%, 60min: 0.5%
        Request Disk Hit Ratios:        5min: 41.7%, 60min: 48.3%

"Normal" usage looks more like:

        Request Memory Hit Ratios:      5min: 48.9%, 60min: 48.9%
        Request Disk Hit Ratios:        5min: 2.9%, 60min: 6.2%

Is squid is now satisfying requests mainly from disk? Am I interpreting this
correctly?

There is adequate free memory on this machine. None of the other (near
identical) servers in the pool are exhibiting this behaviour. All servers are
configured as an "accelerator" for the same application so the usage should be
similar.

Regards,

Sean.

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in
error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of
it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of
Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for
the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B