On 2/15/2012 3:07 PM, berry guru wrote:
I thought I had it, I found something in Chp5 of the Squid Definitive
book talking about initializing cache directories.  I ran the squid -z
command and got back the following details after is took:

aclParseAccessLine: squid.conf line 846: http_access permit all
aclParseAccessLine: expecting 'allow' or 'deny', got 'permit'.
Create Swap Directories

Hello Berry,
If you have manually modified the squid.conf file I would suggest to reset to defaults and start again. My experience with webmin is that you use it OR (exclusive OR) you do it manually. Manually modifying conf files tends to confuse webmin.
In this case the error is correct, you are missing allow or deny in the line
Check http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/http_access/

Regards.
Sebastian