Hello,

I have a problem with the url_rewrite_program, sometimes it receives a blank line as input. Normally, it works fine but when begins to receive empty lines, it receives them continually. I don't know what triggers it.

The rewrite script is like this:

while (1) {
    my $line = <>;
   ... process and return ..
}

I can see the empty lines debugging just after the assignation of the read line to the line variable.

The configuration of the squid is a bit complicate, I have two squid sandwiching a dansguardian. The url_rewrite_program is in the internal squid. I have not seen this problem when I remove dansguardian but it maybe just by chance.

Regards,

Javier