> Is it possible for squid to intercept and apply acl's to https without
> actually
> decrypting and generating certificates etc? The conversation would go
> something like:

It actually almost works if I put a dummy cert on the https_port config line
with ssl-bump, but then use none for ssl_bump. In order to parse the dstdomain,
I assume squid must be getting the cert cn first, right? Unfortunately it seems
to throw the details it gathered away after checking what bump to use as all I
get in there is the destination IP. Logging %ssl::>cert_subject just shows "-".

James