Hey Martin,

It will be very simple to reproduce on a non production environment using couple scenarios I can prepare and about 30k requests. The web server required for that contains less then 200MB of storage and The script I can write in ruby. If you want to try it with multiple IP addresses (I assume it's not needed) I can write a TPROXY based script that will give the same result.

Eliezer