----> The Squid List <--------------------------------------------------

Sweet and Salty Art Show

Saturday, March 9th, Sunday March 10th

Saturday 6-10 pm, Sunday 12-3 pm

free

----> Event Description <-----------------------------------------------

ArtSalon Sweet and Salty, Opening reception with wine and finger food on
Saturday 6-10, open gallery Sunday 12-3

Take some time this weekend to check out some new art. 11 artists: One stop.

ArtSalon, an new art group, announces their premier art show at Build
Community Art Space on March 9 and 10. ArtSalon is a group of emerging and
established San Francisco artists that meets to support each other’s work
and build artistic community. Our group ranges from artists working
professionally for over 20 years to artists having their first show—-the
sweet and the salty. Not wedded to any one credo or manifesto, we are a
group built on diversity and common interest in San Francisco art
community. Experience our first group show including collage, photography,
digital photography, serigraphs and paintings.

ArtSalon artists: Jennifer Simpson, Mark ZMan, Amy Feldman, Jenny Bitner,
Asael Dror, Peih F. Chiang, Nathalie Nuñez, David Bruce, Linda Mathiesen,
Clarence A. Mitchell, Iouri Pestov

----> Venue Info <------------------------------------------------------

Build
483 Guerrero Street
San Francisco
415 863 3041
http://www.buildsf.org/

483 Guerrero at 17th Street

----> Additional Info <-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415 398 2403
www.ArtSalon.ArtyPants.org

----> The Squid List Admin <--------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your preferences:

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

----> The Odeon Bar <---------------------------------------------------

Our little clubhouse in The Mission

The Odeon Bar
3223 Mission Street @ Valencia, San Francisco
http://www.odeonbar.com

----> Laughing Squid <--------------------------------------------------

Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org

Underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond!

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://www.laughingsquid.net

Laughing Squid is an independently owned and operated web hosting
service that specializes in web hosting for artists, individuals,
non-profits and small organizations. We are here for those website
owners and developers who often get lost in the faceless void of
corporate web hosting.

Copyright (c) 2002 Laughing Squid LLC. All rights reserved.