----> The Squid List <--------------------------------------------------

El Rey's Mind-Roastingly SUPREME Art Party

Saturday, April 6th

6:00 pm - 10:00 pm

FREE

----> Event Description <-----------------------------------------------

Be amazed by the playful art gracing our walls! And stuff you can afford,
too!

The art will be on display from April 4th to April 8th, with a special
party "Monkeys and Cheap Beer night" on Saturday, April 6th from 6-10 pm.

Come one, come all - Enjoy:

MC Hesher on the decks
The lovely Miss Jen serving $1 drinks
The fabulous Squid Girls

And SOME ROCK-YOUR-WORLD-CRAZY Art

You don't want to miss this one, trust us, this is all in the name of FUN!

----> Venue Info <------------------------------------------------------

66balmy gallery
66 Balmy Alley
San Francisco
415-648-1760
www.66balmy.com

In the Mission between Treat, Harrison, 24th, and 25th Streets. Pleeeease
don't park in the alley - there's lots of parking on the streets nearby.

----> Additional Info <-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-648-1760
http://www.elreydelart.com/ElReysMind-RoastinglySupremeArtPartyApril4-8.gif

----> The Squid List Admin <--------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your preferences:

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

----> The Odeon Bar <---------------------------------------------------

Our little clubhouse in The Mission

The Odeon Bar
3223 Mission Street @ Valencia, San Francisco
http://www.odeonbar.com

----> Laughing Squid <--------------------------------------------------

Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org

Underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond!

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://www.laughingsquid.net

Laughing Squid is an independently owned and operated web hosting
service that specializes in web hosting for artists, individuals,
non-profits and small organizations. We are here for those website
owners and developers who often get lost in the faceless void of
corporate web hosting.

Copyright (c) 2002 Laughing Squid LLC. All rights reserved.