----> The Squid List <--------------------------------------------------

Supersize My Improv

Saturday August 16th

8:00pm

$15 (discount for Squiders)

----> Event Description <-----------------------------------------------

Saturday August 16th - The Oakland Playhouse Improv
troupe returns to the Glenview Performing Arts Center
for another evening of brazen improv comedy.

It’s live, totally un-scripted and as thrilling as
reality T.V. There’s no voting, no millionaire
improvisers wielding hammers on horses and we don’t
have an Italian restaurant, but we do have thrilling
plot twists, bizarre characters, daring feats of
physical championship and talking animals who live in
the Marina.

There’s tons of lying (by the audience) hollering
(also by the audience) and even some pointing…(again,
usually by the audience)
*not suitable for children

Saturday August 16th
The show begins at 8:00pm
tickets are $15 at the door
(cash and checks warmly accepted)

The Glenview Performing Arts Center
1318 Glenfield Ave @Park Blvd
(510) 531-0511 for reservations/directions

print this email out to receive $2 off your ticket
(hey, it's better than a kick in the pants)

----> Venue Info <------------------------------------------------------

The Glenview
1318 Glenfield Ave (at Park Blvd)
Oakland
510-531-0511

Take 580 East to Park Blvd. Exit at Park and turn left at the first
light. Turn right at the second light (Park). Go up Park Blvd for
approx ten blocks until you reach some stores: Radioshack, Savemore
grocery, Compadres, Blackberry Bistro. Glenfield Ave is at the light
but is a one way going the wrong way. The theater is two doors down
from Park on Glenfield

----> Additional Info <-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
510-595-5597
http://www.theoaklandplayhouse.com

---> The Squid List Admin <---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your preferences:

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

Online Squid List Calendar (new feature):
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org
underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting http://www.laughingsquid.net web hosting for artists, individuals, non-profits and small organizations

The Tentacle Sessions http://sessions.laughingsquid.org a monthly living artists series

Copyright (c) 2003 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.