----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Symbiosis Gathering 2005

Sept. 30th to Oct. 2nd

Fri 3:00pm to Sun 3:00pm

$55 pre sale, $more at the door

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Hello friends,

I would like to invite all of you to the first ever Symbiosis
Gathering (Sept 30th to Oct 2nd). A  music, arts and lifestyle
campout in the Santa Cruz Mtns. Spend the weekend tucked away in the
enchanting redwoods of Big Basin State Park. Celebrate the harvest
season listening and dancing to our Tribal Rhythms.

There will be 3 stages of  live world music including reggae (with
real instuments! wow!),
breaks (Adam Ohana, Donna Matrix and oh so many more!), chill out and
trance.
There's also a pool! Camping spots are provided and organic food &
hot showers will be available. Healing arts space, a tribal bazaar
and special performances all weekend long.

Please show your support for up and coming artists, festival
producers and
great music. We hope to have around 1,000 peeps! So please carpool!
Hope to
see you all there!

For tickets and more info: www.sg05.com

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Santa Cruz Mtns / Big Basin State Park
see website near day of event
Santa Cruz

www.sg05.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-362-1935
www.sg05.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.