----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

The House of Shields presents -The Photo Special

10-1-05

6p- 8p for art and 8p- 12a for bands

$5

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

The House of Shields is pleased to present our first ever Art
Opening!!!!!

The Photo Special
With works by three local artists:

Teresa Renee Norris- Most recently displayed at City Hall SF, in
Supervisor Mirkarimi's office.

Mark Dong- Most recent show contributed to was at the Studio Gallery
on polk street.

Chris Koperski- Show going on till Oct. 8th at 31 Rausch-  please
call 415-552-8708 For more info.

 From 8-11p for your listening pleasure HOS brings you 'Swoop Unit' -
The sweet sounds of Jazz, rock, classics, and really cheezy 80's TV
themes.
We will be having drink specials all night and Ciroc Vodka Will be
sponsoring this event so they will bring all kinds of swag and drink
coupons!!!!!

This event is free between 6p and 8p. After 9p there is a cover of $5.

Come and join us for good art, good music and good booze-----
---------------October First 6p to 12a--------------

Come and Join the fun...... Where Time Stands Still.....At The House
of Shields

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

The House of Shields
39 New Montgomery
San Francisco
415-975-8651
www.mybrainhertz.com/hos/index.htm

39 New Montgomery, across the street from the Sheraton Palace Hotel.

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-368-6775
www.mybrainhertz.com/hos/index.htm

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.