----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Under the Radar, a celebration of Bay Area "fringe" performers rs

Friday, October 21 & Saturday, October 22, 2005

8:00pm

$20

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Bay Area "fringe" performers are actually the soul of the local
performance scene.  To uncover them, we enlisted the help of local
independent curators whose longstanding presence in the community
keeps them in touch with what's new.  Join us as we celebrate artists
who challenge the status quo in ways we couldn't imagine, and in
places we didn't know exist.

Who: Featuring Lynne Breedlove, Jewlia Eisenberg of Charming Hostess,
Trannyshack performers, Jade-blue Eclipse, The John-Carlos Perea
Quartet and Revision Production Company, and Toychestra

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Forum
701 Mission Street @ 3rd
San Francisco, CA 94103
415.978.ARTS (2787)
www.ybca.org

Visit www.ybca.org

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Adriane Lee at 415.321.1307
www.ybca.org

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.